Here are answers to your questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Do AMA accept students who do not have an IEP?

AMA takes students who do not have an IEP as a diagnostic student. AMA will do assessments and observe the student prior to contacting the sending school for a full battery of tests.

What is the registration process?

Parents or guardians are required to register their student by contacting their resident school district. Your school district’s special education representative will be able to assist you with this process. School districts will contact AMA for a scheduled school tour of the facility. AMA school administrator will schedule a time for the parent and school administrator to visit. A conference will be held at the end of the visit to answer all questions. After the decision is made for AMA to offer services to the student, a full application will be given for completion and start date will be given.

Do You Have Any Question?